Wet Willie's is a thriving bar and restaurant that has been adding to the unique flavor of Savannah for 22 years. Our central location in the heart of Historic River Street is the perfect place to sightsee, dine, and shop, all while and watch the huge ships pass through the Savannah River. Our party room, located on the second floor, commands a view of the Savannah River and the hustle and bustle of River Street. Although our party room has been newly furnished with custom seating and five flat screen TVs, it still retains its rustic brick walls - hints of its humble beginnings as a cotton warehouse, whose cobblestone foundations date back to 1817.
- The upstairs is about 800 sqft. of private area for dining, parties, meetings, conventions, etc.
- Five flat screen TVs
- Seating for 50 guests
- Total capacity in party room: 65 guests
- DVD player hooked up to TVs
- Ability to play TV sound as well as music
- Three large windows with beautiful views of River Street and Savannah River